Thread: not sure were to post

Post imported post

went to walmart and was ocing . when the assent manger came up to me and asked to see my badge. I told him I don't have one . He said that they did not allow to carry a gun in walmart because they had lots of money their. so I would have to leave.I asked him if he and the 3 guys with him. if they thought me & my wife were there to rob them. they just looked at me :what::shock::shock::shock:. so I told themif I was I would not be wearing a gun were they could see it & I would not be shopping:what: :shock: :shock: :shock:so I just left .

Post imported post

Take heart OC brother...

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/4668.html

Some of us other PA members had a similar experience. A few of us had enough gumption to call the store manager and get his take. I can vouch for myself that if I had not gotten the answer I wanted out of the GM I would have went to a corporate contact.

When I OC I fully expect to be confronted. I prepare for it mentally and carry information on the subject for those to learn. Because truly to OC is to teach a society that has lost its way.

Post imported post

Take a look at this:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/5402.html

My recent encounter with a asst. manager at Walmart here in WA that thought he was the voice of authority. I learned from that experience to always ask for the highest ranking individual you can, since these people have the tendency to go "rogue" and start making up their own rules to get you out of the store. Just make it clear that your business should be important to them, and that if you were going to be a threat, you would have been a threat already. By just "walking away", you are giving them exactly what they want which is to just not have to deal with you.....

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Was this incident in West Virginia? I can move this topic there if so.

I think what the OP should do now is follow up with management and corporate management on this issue, because last I heard Walmart doesn't prohibit OC.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

OK I see there is another thread. One is enough.
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum56/5553.html