• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater November OC Dining Out

Bubba Ron

imported post

Since our last two Tuesday dining outs have had a smaller attendance, let's go back to a Thursday night and see if we cangetmore folks toattend.

Here's my suggestion:

Thursday, November 1st at 7:00 pm

Golden Corral at the Chesapeake Square Mall (we've been here once before)

2324 Chesapeake Square Ring Road - 757-465-2021

It would be nice to give them a head count before we get there.....:idea:

C

ccloud43

imported post

damn Ron, getting an early start for november arn't we..:lol:Yes me and the mrs's will be there. Are we gonna try for 4 this month:celebrate

sailer

imported post

Norfolk County Rifle Range has its monthly meeting the first Thursday of each month.

coastie

imported post

:celebrate Finally a dinner date I can make it to. I work late on Mon and Tue - that's why the wife and I haven't been to the last few dinners. See Ya There.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

These days we average 10-20, but have had as many as 30 show up on a few occasions. I think there were more than 30 at the Freemason Abbey before the Norfolk City council meeting.

C

ccloud43

imported post

Cool we can do four. we'll just skip richmond this month. They were talking about having one on the weekend anyway.

C

ccloud43

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
I can make it on the 1st no problem. If we're having 4 this month where's the location of the 4th one?
hey Mark, pick one on your side of the creek. Im up for either Pizza or mexican, or even a mexican pizza:celebrate. Now that I think about it we havent done Mexican yet. Any good Mexican joints up that way?

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I thought we decided to have one Southside so Joanne could make it. She needs to pick our brains some more to make her story more compelling......