• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater November OC Dining Out

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dutsh we are as was discussed at the beginnihg of the thread. I guess I got confused when someone said we were going to have our 4th dinner I thought they meant october. Cory meant november , sorry.:(

C

ccloud43

imported post

yeah, me and ron were talking about having 4 dinners this month. But even if we dont have 4 we could still do at least 2 and have one over in hampton or NN.

hardballerusn

imported post

Well, count me in. I live about 2 stop lights away from the GC. Falls right in between my duty days, too. Looking forward to meeting you fellas.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Welcome hardballerusn !!! We have many Active, Retired and prior military members so you should fit right in....I have a special request to the group....Jean & I are driving up to New Jersey on Nov 16th to bring myMom down for Thanksgiving week, I'd like to have anotheran Open Carry Dining Out (OCDO) at the Village Inn in VB on Monday Nov 19th. We're still up for an OCDOduring the second week of Nov too (to reach our 4 dining outs this month). Anyone game fordinner on the 19th??

C

ccloud43

imported post

Yes Ron, me and my better half would like to partake in a dining out on Mon the 19th

Bubba Ron

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
Thursday, November 1st at 7:00 pm

Golden Corral at the Chesapeake Square Mall (we've been here once before)

2324 Chesapeake Square Ring Road - 757-465-2021

It would be nice to give them a head count before we get there.....:idea:
I think I may have hijacked my own thread :shock:

Who iscoming to THIS Thursdays dining out?

Bubba Ron

imported post

We have a reservation for the 30 person room at the Golden Corral in front of the Chesapeake Square Mall at 7 pm tomorrow night - Nov 1, 2007. Hope we can fill it up!! See you there.....

D

Desertdoc

imported post

I just want to say... you all suck!! I have to work that night and will not be there. You will however be less than a block a way. Feel free to come by and see me at the chillis right around the corner. Im the bartender that night and can't take it off.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Change of plans..... I will not be at work tonight. Sorry guys. I will not be at the dinner either. I forgot that i had gotten tickets to an ELMO show. I know... you all are feeling kinda jealous. My little girl and i will be having a "daddy's night" to ourselves. You guys all have fun tonight and i will try harder to make it to the next one.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I don't like missing these. :(

The good company and good food certainly makes for a good time!

Little kids with busy schedules make it difficult, but I will make to to more these!

Bubba Ron

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
I have a special request to the group....Jean & I are driving up to New Jersey on Nov 16th to bring myMom down for Thanksgiving week, I'd like to have anotherOpen Carry Dining Out (OCDO) at the Village Inn in VB on Monday Nov 19th. We're still up for an OCDOduring the second week of Nov too (to reach our 4 dining outs this month). Anyone game fordinner on the 19th??
Does anyone want to dine outbefore the 19th?Either way, I'd like to be able to give the Village Inn a "head count" forMonday the 19th. Thanks....

C

ccloud43

imported post

19th is also still good for us, but i dont think i will be able to make 1 before that.

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If we can have a dinner on the 16th or 17th (Fri or Sat), that would be great. My brother and two friends from FL will be in town and I have enough pistols to arm them all. I don't care where we go as long as itssomewhere on the southside. How's Fuddruckers sound?? Anyone?

Bubba Ron

imported post

Reverend73 wrote:
If we can have a dinner on the 16th or 17th (Fri or Sat), that would be great. My brother and two friends from FL will be in town and I have enough pistols to arm them all. I don't care where we go as long as itssomewhere on the southside. How's Fuddruckers sound?? Anyone?
We'd love to attend, but we'll be going to NJ to pick up my Mom on Friday afternoon.