Thread: Springfield XD-45

Post imported post

For what it is worth, Quantico Arms in Woodbridge has a sale on Springfield XD-45's with 3 clips for $439. Sounded like a good deal.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

If new, that is a very good price.

Which XD-45? XD-45 Tactical (full height grip & 5" barrel), XD-45 Service (full height grip & 4" barrel), XD-45 5" Compact (shorter height grip & 5" barrel), or XD-45 4" Compact (shorter height grip & 4" barrel).

---

Post imported post

rlh2005 wrote:

Which XD-45? XD-45 Tactical (full height grip & 5" barrel), XD-45 Service (full height grip & 4" barrel), XD-45 5" Compact (shorter height grip & 5" barrel), or XD-45 4" Compact (shorter height grip & 4" barrel).

This is what the ad says...

Get the best-sellingSpringfield XD-45 for $439 and we'll include a FREE third magazine! This offer is for the full-sized XD-45. Offer good 26-28 October.

Post imported post

Slowhand wrote:
    rlh2005 wrote:

This is what the ad says...

Get the best-sellingSpringfield XD-45 for $439 and we'll include a FREE third magazine! This offer is for the full-sized XD-45. Offer good 26-28 October.
    Quick, someone loan me $439!!!

Post imported post

Don't forget uncle Sam's part.

Post imported post

Or, it could be some of those .45GAP XDs that Springfield is unloading dirt-cheap...

Post imported post

It appears to be LEO/Military pricing. I'd sure like to know what kind of pricing discounts they are getting from distributors. WOW!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

While we're on the subject of XD's, how does the warranty work? Do you need proof of ownership or anything or can anyone just send in their XD to be repaired? I've always wondered about that when considering whether to buy an XD from a private seller.

Btw, if anyone is selling an XD 9MM (Subcompact), I'm interested.

Post imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
    It appears to be LEO/Military pricing. I'd sure like to know what kind of pricing discounts they are getting from distributors. WOW!
    Regularly, the LEO/Military pricing is $449, but the ad that I am referring too is from an email ad that I received from them. I also have a friend that went there last week and bought one of the XD-45's for $439 and he is not a LEO or Military. So this deal is for anybody.

Post imported post

That's an amazingly low price, they aren't making any money on that deal.

Springfield warranty:
    Call Springfield, describe problem, they will give you an RMA number, ship gun, they fix, send in copy of shipping receipt, they reimburse.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson