• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield XD-45

Slowhand

imported post

For what it is worth, Quantico Arms in Woodbridge has a sale on Springfield XD-45's with 3 clips for $439. Sounded like a good deal.

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If new, that is a very good price.

Which XD-45? XD-45 Tactical (full height grip & 5" barrel), XD-45 Service (full height grip & 4" barrel), XD-45 5" Compact (shorter height grip & 5" barrel), or XD-45 4" Compact (shorter height grip & 4" barrel).

Slowhand

imported post

rlh2005 wrote:

Which XD-45? XD-45 Tactical (full height grip & 5" barrel), XD-45 Service (full height grip & 4" barrel), XD-45 5" Compact (shorter height grip & 5" barrel), or XD-45 4" Compact (shorter height grip & 4" barrel).

This is what the ad says...

Get the best-sellingSpringfield XD-45 for $439 and we'll include a FREE third magazine! This offer is for the full-sized XD-45. Offer good 26-28 October.

danbus

imported post

Slowhand wrote:
rlh2005 wrote:

This is what the ad says...

Get the best-sellingSpringfield XD-45 for $439 and we'll include a FREE third magazine! This offer is for the full-sized XD-45. Offer good 26-28 October.
Quick, someone loan me $439!!!

VAopencarry

imported post

It appears to be LEO/Military pricing. I'd sure like to know what kind of pricing discounts they are getting from distributors. WOW!

sjhipple

imported post

While we're on the subject of XD's, how does the warranty work? Do you need proof of ownership or anything or can anyone just send in their XD to be repaired? I've always wondered about that when considering whether to buy an XD from a private seller.

Btw, if anyone is selling an XD 9MM (Subcompact), I'm interested.

Slowhand

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
It appears to be LEO/Military pricing. I'd sure like to know what kind of pricing discounts they are getting from distributors. WOW!
Regularly, the LEO/Military pricing is $449, but the ad that I am referring too is from an email ad that I received from them. I also have a friend that went there last week and bought one of the XD-45's for $439 and he is not a LEO or Military. So this deal is for anybody.

VAopencarry

imported post

That's an amazingly low price, they aren't making any money on that deal.

Springfield warranty:
Call Springfield, describe problem, they will give you an RMA number, ship gun, they fix, send in copy of shipping receipt, they reimburse.