• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guiliana is changing his spots

Will you contribute or support Guiliana for President

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fisherman48768

imported post

This guy is asking for our support:
giuliani01.jpg

Demarest

imported post

*Giuliani

This is all I have to say about him (as posted originally on UPO):

In politics, turning one's back on the Second Amendment is the burning of a bridge. It is a politician's way of saying that they want you to turn to them, gives them the power. Or they're saying that they want you disarmed so they can increase and/or maintain that power. Both of which are treasonous as is their blatant disregard for the Constitution they've sworn to uphold. Under no circumstances should such a trespass be forgiven.

Giuliani estranged himself from the United States in this regard many years ago. We can never believe what that forked tongue has to say. Least of all because he happened to be in the chair when 911 found us. An event BTW which likely never would've happened had the passengers of that plane not been disarmed by similar forked tongues in the first place.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Guiliani is only a little better than Bloomberg. He changes his views as it suits his agenda, just like most politicians. I could not vote for him. If it came down to Hilary or Guiliani, I think I'll skip voting, move to Alaska, and just hope for the best.

MetalChris

imported post

Although I know that not voting for Rudy is essentially voting for Hillary, I cannot in good conscience vote for him...

Ron Paul FTW!!! :) (I wish)

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Voting for Rudy over Hilary feels like getting to choose between taking bullets to the head versus being decapitated with a pocket knife. It's not a choice, both options suck, and I don't want either. When I look at the wide group of presidential candidates that is out there right now, I feel like they are all horrible choices except for Paul and Huckabee.