• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reverend Bob Will Buy Your Gun

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Skeptic wrote:
http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=2252&go=4

The story is basically that some local Rochester churches are having a gun buy back, offering 50 bucks per gun.

Bob Lonsberry has offered $60 per gun, at least until he has enough to fill his gun safe :lol::lol:
Thru Sarah's loop-ho'e or with a 4473 or with a 'Brady'? How come not? Gun-grabbers may skirt the law.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. LAB/NRA/GOP KMA$$

dng

State Researcher
imported post

I bid $61.00... Hurry up, lets close the auction before more people get in on this. This is really a great capitalistic idea. It's like the gun version of the Humane Society (don't get me started on what they're all about) We will take the guns away from people who don't want them, and mistreat those poor guns. Especially the ones who encourage gun fighting. What a horrible crime!!Then, for a small$61.00 fee, wewillgive the guns a safe home where they will be fired on a regular basis and taken for walks very day..

imperialism2024

imported post

For those who have illegal guns – which would be illegally modified shotguns, automatic weapons or unlicensed handguns – turning them in to the authorities is the right thing.
[font="verdana,helvetica"][size="-1"]
Or, keeping them as a reminder of when America used to be free might be the right, if not legal thing to do.
[/size][/font]