• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch or Dinner on the 17th...

Tacomatose

imported post

I am getting suggestions for both a lunch (2:00pm ish) and for Dinner (6:00pm ish). I will be making the phone calls to arrange our meeting place either tomorrow or Sunday and I would like to see what the majority would like to do. I am hoping that Golden Corral lets us have it there, and as it sits right now, it looks like we will at least fill the banquet room and probably more!! Please Vote in the Poll so I can get a good count. I will post the Final plans with directions and everything by Monday. B

Here is the link to the poll.. B http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1114