• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Truth About Semi-Auto Firearms

imperialism2024

imported post

I don't know whether this gentleman is actually an LEO or not, but if he is, kudos to him for actually doing his job of upholding the law rather than interpreting it. While he doesn't get everything regarding gun laws 100% correct, I'd say he's at 98% or 99%... Good enough as a primer for the general population regarding media misrepresentation of semiautomatic firearms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysf8x477c30

nauss

imported post

I just love how he continues to "educate" us by saying that fully automatic firearms are NOT legal and non-police/non-military CANNOT purchase them.

Though he seems like a nice fellow he is desperately wrong.

I wonder if this is more California propaganda or good ole ignorance.

I put him at about 80% knowledgable myself.

He is making a progun video put for what reason?

Some old legistlation I am assuming.

Oh yeah, this guy doesn't shoot rifles (especially full auto) much:lol: