• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc'ers In The Albany Lebanon Area?

Deovin1

imported post

I have been OC'ing in the Lebanon-Albany area for some time now. I haven't had anyone complain or had the police show up so I guess this area is pretty good about seeing guns on the street.

I was just wondering if anyone else OC's in this area and if there are any places that really don't like it. Thanks!

dundonrl

imported post

Well, I just moved to Northern Nevada, but Cascadia is my home (I'm in the Navy) when I'm home sometimes I'll open carry... the last time I did was during hunting season, and I had a Ruger Super Blackhawk 7" bbl 44 Mag on my hip, in a gun belt, with 25 extra rounds of 44 mag in the gunbelt..

No one said a word about it, but then again it was in Sweet Home...

ethanphoto

imported post

I open carry around Albany every day. You will see me in these places mostly, Safeway, Fred Meyer, Rays in north albany, and im thinking of another place.... eh mostly those places, others not so much since i dont go to that many places. I started OC on the 15th (my 18th birthday) i have only gotten positive responses and one neutral responce from a CCW.

Ethan