• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this a dream?

muledoe

imported post

I dont remember if i read this in a dream or if this is real. But here is what it pretty much said. All CPL holders are to give right to an officer to search his or her car if the officer asks. If the person says no, and an arrest is made the officer can add this to his notes and refer them to the CPL board and maybe even have your license takin away.

Now is that true that because you signed the CPL license that your right to searches and givin away?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

muledoe wrote:
I dont remember if i read this in a dream or if this is real. But here is what it pretty much said. All CPL holders are to give right to an officer to search his or her car if the officer asks. If the person says no, and an arrest is made the officer can add this to his notes and refer them to the CPL board and maybe even have your license takin away.

Now is that true that because you signed the CPL license that your right to searches and givin away?
I have not heard of this, maybe you are refering to someone refusing anBAC test, where they can take your drivers license and car.

muledoe

imported post

Venator wrote:
muledoe wrote:

I have not heard of this, maybe you are referring to someone refusing anBAC test, where they can take your drivers license and car.
No, i know if you refuse a BAC test they can take you down to the station for a blood test. Im just referring to CPL holders and your forth amendment right on searches and seizers