• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Peter Hamm

Kelly J

imported post

[align=right]
That’s great advice: “You don’t like the fact that you can’t have a gun on your college campus? Drop out of school.” —Peter Hamm, a spokesman for the Brady Center to Prevent Gun [Ownership], responding to students nationwide wearing empty holsters to class in protest of “Gun Free Zones” that only disarm the innocent
[/align]

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Wow, he really put some thought in that answer, didn't he? Jeez...

Thundar

imported post

Kelly J wrote:

[align=right]
That’s great advice: “You don’t like the fact that you can’t have a gun on your college campus? Drop out of school.” —Peter Hamm, a spokesman for the Brady Center to Prevent Gun [Ownership], responding to students nationwide wearing empty holsters to class in protest of “Gun Free Zones” that only disarm the innocent
[/align]
Peter Hamm, You don't like the fact that I can open carry in 40 states? Stay the $#%@ out of those states.