• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marine Corps Reserve Toys For Tots Foundation

Vermont0311

imported post

Hello all,
I know it's early yet to be thinking about Christmas
smiley2.gif
but I've sorta fallen into the position of being Toys For Tots coordinator for central Vermont and I wanted to spread the word on the forums while I still have time to do so.

Anyway, long story short: Please consider donating a toy or small amount of money to your local Toys For Tots drive or similar charity this holiday season. We accept only new, unwrapped toys; no toy weapons or canned food.

It makes me so proud that my branch of service allows me to serve both abroad in defense of our nation and locally to help those less fortunate.

I'm sure you can search online for the nearest point of contact but feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

SemperGumby
LCPL
Co A, 1/25, USMCR