• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recommendations for OC Holster?

NetRangerM

imported post

Hi All,

After much consideration, I purchased a Glock 19 as my first handgun. I am interested in OCing, as I can do so in VA without a permit, but was hoping some of you could be kind enough to give me advice regarding what type of holster I should use to do so. I find myself attracted by a drop-leg holster, if only because I am a bit of a geek, and have other stuff hanging on my belt already, and it's starting to get a bit crowded. Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

NetRangerM

Marco

imported post

Welcome to OCDO,
do a search on here for master holster list hope that helps get you started

there is a VCDL meeting on the 15th and a OC outing on the 18th you can find the thread for the outing in the VA section and there is link a to VCDL on the OCDO toolbar

thigh holsters are a little tacticool for me, i prefer a strong side belt holster or IWB.
BlackHawk does make a CQC w/serpa in a thigh rig

NetRangerM

imported post

Agent19,

Thanks for the welcome, and the speedy reply.

I'll check out both the VCDL stuff you mentioned, and take a look at that holster you were recomending.

NetRangerM

Marco

imported post

Your welcome.

Hope to read your about your OC journey and maybe we'll see each other at a few outings.:cool: