• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great Deal at Mary's

Mainsail

imported post

Mary's Pistols has a great deal on accessory kits for the Springfield XD pistols.I was in today picking up some extra 1911 magazines and Mary showed me some of the kits they have for .40 and .45 XDs. They include a double mag pouch and three magazines, one I think was a high cap. The kits were $30. I don't remember much of the details since I don't own an XD, so if you're interested give her a call.

I don't work there, just thought I should mention it for the XD guys here.

Mainsail

imported post

Dan recommends the Wilson Combat magazines for my 1911, and his advice was good. They perform flawlessly in my Sig GSR. I was picking up two more for $25 each, much better than another local gun dealer’s $32. I also bought a Rock River Arms AR15 lower while I was there, so now I have another money pit to build (or keep in case the AWB comes back).