• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn in NOVA

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Went to the Dale City gun show yesterday. Was down to my last mag of .380 ammo, and we're down to just one box of .45. They had decent prices; we ended up with about 750 rounds total.

Then went to the Wal Mart near Potomac Mills. Spouse says I got one priceless look as I entered, but I didn't see it. Bought what we must at WalMart, then headed for Sams next door.

The unicorn was carrying a Glock. When spouse asked "Glock?" the guy just answered "Yes, sir" and kept on. Spouse and I turned to each other and said "We are not alone". That's when the young man looked back at us, then turned to his SO and said "See. I told you. He's carrying AND she's carrying."

She didn't seem convinced of anything <grin>

Tomahawk

imported post

Good one. I spotted someone CC'in in Panera Bread this afternoon. His holster and muzzle were peeking out from under his jacket. Reminded me to pull my sweatshirt down a little farther to make sure, as I wasn't OC'ing.

soloban

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Good one. I spotted someone CC'in in Panera Bread this afternoon. His holster and muzzle were peeking out from under his jacket. Reminded me to pull my sweatshirt down a little farther to make sure, as I wasn't OC'ing.
Probaly the same CC'er I spotted at Fudruckers in Annadale. :shock:

Black leather holster, OWB, probably a large frame pistol. Bottom of his holster was peeking out of his jacket by at least 3" as he was seated.

BTW, Fudruckers sells alcohol so CC is a no no.

Tomahawk

imported post

soloban wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Probaly the same CC'er I spotted at Fudruckers in Annadale. :shock:

Black leather holster, OWB, probably a large frame pistol. Bottom of his holster was peeking out of his jacket by at least 3" as he was seated.

BTW, Fudruckers sells alcohol so CC is a no no.
Nope. Brown leather, looked like a medium sized auto.