Thread: Is this the president they want???

Post imported post

Please before you watch this video grab a strong beverage. Place your gun securely in the safe. Place a hat on, preferably one with those flaps that come down over your ears and have a chin strap.

This is what people wantas theirpresident??

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019&pr=goog-sl

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Is there anything directly gun related about this?

Post imported post

Awesome. I can't wait to vote for her if Ron Paul doesn't get the repulican nomination. She'll make a swell president, what with all the powers the executive has thanks to Bush. Don't want me to vote for her? Vote Ron Paul.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Awesome. I can't wait to vote for her if Ron Paul doesn't get the repulican nomination. She'll make a swell president, what with all the powers the executive has thanks to Bush. Don't want me to vote for her? Vote Ron Paul.
    +1
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

Quoting SgtJensen

longwatch wrote:
    Or this?

Mike) would that be more acceptable?

There may be some people on this site that think they should vote for this loon. Maybe if they see this it will change their mind.

The fact that Ron Paul made an appearance at the OCDO hospitality suite makes him on topic in my book.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Ron Paul is the only candidate that isn't going to get me drafted. I support Ron Paul 100%, and so do the American people.

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    Quoting SgtJensen

longwatch wrote:
    Or this?

Mike) would that be more acceptable?

There may be some people on this site that think they should vote for this loon. Maybe if they see this it will change their mind.

The fact that Ron Paul made an appearance at the OCDO hospitality suite makes him on topic in my book.
    This is only half of what I wrote. For some reason, the rest was censored. Notice how it makes no sense.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Yeah, this thread is a bit short on 'sense', "support Ron Paul 100%, and so do the American people."

Post imported post

It couldn't quote you fully either, weird.

Post imported post

Hows this spin for ya...

If you like your guns don't vote Hillary....

If you have Democratic friends who don't give two hoots about 2A rights but think that Hillary is running a fair campaign show them said video.

Take away votes from Hillary because she is breaking the law. =Keep your Guns...

Its a stretch but I really thought that the good people of this forum would appriciate a very valid reason to have Hillary thrown in Jail and out of the race.