• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this the president they want???

Tomahawk

imported post

Awesome. I can't wait to vote for her if Ron Paul doesn't get the repulican nomination. She'll make a swell president, what with all the powers the executive has thanks to Bush. Don't want me to vote for her? Vote Ron Paul. :)

Thundar

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Awesome. I can't wait to vote for her if Ron Paul doesn't get the repulican nomination. She'll make a swell president, what with all the powers the executive has thanks to Bush. Don't want me to vote for her? Vote Ron Paul. :)
+1

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Quoting SgtJensen

longwatch wrote:
Is there anything directly gun related about this?
Or this?

Mike) would that be more acceptable?

There may be some people on this site that think they should vote for this loon. Maybe if they see this it will change their mind.

The fact that Ron Paul made an appearance at the OCDO hospitality suite makes him on topic in my book.

expvideo

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Ron Paul is the only candidate that isn't going to get me drafted. I support Ron Paul 100%, and so do the American people.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

longwatch wrote:
Quoting SgtJensen

longwatch wrote:
Is there anything directly gun related about this?
Or this?

Mike) would that be more acceptable?

There may be some people on this site that think they should vote for this loon. Maybe if they see this it will change their mind.

The fact that Ron Paul made an appearance at the OCDO hospitality suite makes him on topic in my book.

This is only half of what I wrote. For some reason, the rest was censored. Notice how it makes no sense.

WhiteFeather

imported post

Hows this spin for ya...

If you like your guns don't vote Hillary....

If you have Democratic friends who don't give two hoots about 2A rights but think that Hillary is running a fair campaign show them said video.

Take away votes from Hillary because she is breaking the law. =Keep your Guns...

Its a stretch but I really thought that the good people of this forum would appriciate a very valid reason to have Hillary thrown in Jail and out of the race.