• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton Roads - OC reports

C45P312

imported post

I have OC'd at about every gas station in Great Bridge and Greenbriar of Chesapeake.

Ummm ... lowes and home depot again (battlefield blvd), no issue.

what else ....

Battlefield Wal Mart @ 2am

C45P312

imported post

Thundar wrote:
OCd Sunday 18 May in Great Bridge at Zoots Cleaners, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Dollar Tree and Radio Shack. No problems.
Seriously, between you and I, Great Bridge seems to be ok. lol

Have you gone anywhere in Great Bridge where you had a problem? I haven't and I've been all over GB.

C45P312

imported post

Don't know if I mentioned this previously, but ...

Just got home from OC'ing @ Wild Wing Cafe in Chesapeake near Battlefield blvd Wal-Mart. This is actually my 4th time doing so having gone at both dinner and lunch times.

Thundar

imported post

C45P312 wrote:
Thundar wrote:
OCd Sunday 18 May in Great Bridge at Zoots Cleaners, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Dollar Tree and Radio Shack. No problems.

Have you gone anywhere in Great Bridge where you had a problem? I haven't and I've been all over GB.
I have never had a real problem in Great Bridge. I had a few words with an anti while voting this year.

Thundar

imported post

C45P312 wrote:
Thundar wrote:

I have never had a real problem in Great Bridge. I had a few words with an anti while voting this year.

Thundar

imported post

OCd Wednesday 21st at:

Chesapeake City Hall,

Bloom on South Battlefield,

Walgreen's in Great Bridge,

Navy FCU on Centerville Turnpike and the

Credit Union Service Center on Battlefield Blvd, across from the Hospital

No problems, as usual.

dkd

imported post

Thundar wrote:
OCd Wednesday 21st at:

Chesapeake City Hall,

Bloom on South Battlefield,

Walgreen's in Great Bridge,

Navy FCU on Centerville Turnpike and the

Credit Union Service Center on Battlefield Blvd, across from the Hospital

No problems, as usual.
aahhh Thundar I envy you everytime i hear you speak of these locations in Great Bridge i used to frequent...i cant wait until i can move back home, im not too fond of NoVa...smh

WhatTimeIsIt?

imported post

Spent a couple hours at MacArthur Center today while open carrying, no issues.

WhatTimeIsIt?

imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
WhatTimeIsIt? wrote:
They're not "posted"?

I didn't see any signs anywhere, granted I didn't spend a whole lot of time looking.

C45P312

imported post

WhatTimeIsIt? wrote:
vbnative73 wrote:
WhatTimeIsIt? wrote:
They're not "posted"?

I didn't see any signs anywhere, granted I didn't spend a whole lot of time looking.
Ya same here. In and out. Didn't seen any signs on the door nor did the cashier say anything.

DocDaddy

imported post

A fellow co-worker whom I recently turned onto this site and to open carrying, OC'ed into PF Changs on Va. Beach Blvd with his wifelast night or night before, the person at the front door asked if he was LEO or Military and he replied "What?" Guy said they only allow LEO's and Military personnel to carry in here. So my buddy showed him his military ID card and was good to go. No further questions. He said he told the guy after he showedhis military ID that it was legal to OC in Va, but the guy didn't really respond. Thoughts?

ODA 226

imported post

OC'd at the ABC store in Churchland and at the Peking Restaurant in Williamsburg. The folks at the ABC store were very helpful in finding the finest tequila and mixers for my Memorial Day Margs!