• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missing land

WhiteFeather

imported post

Well its a little late in season but I really could use some help. My favorite hunting grounds for that pesky North American White Tail have been developed and regualted. No more rifles just bow and shotgun hunting. Just some back story I onced had a two hundred and fifty yard shot bring down a nice 8 pointer. However because the needs of a sprawling population outway that of my meat locker I am forced else where. So does anyone know of any good hunting areas in and abouts berks. I am willing todrive a bit for a good spot butnothing outragous. Any help would be muchly appriciated.