• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In Northern Virginia? Come Celebrate With VCDL!

Van

imported post

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) will hold a party to celebrate the defeat of RINO Jeanmarie Devolites-Davis at our meeting on Nov. 15 at the Mason District Govt. Center on Columbia Pike in Annandale at 8PM. Larry Pratt from GOA will be there as well as reps. from the Firearms Coalition.

Just three weeks ago her husband, politico Tom Davis, proudly told the press that "if my wife is re-elected it will show that Northern Virginia wants more gun control". So much for that! Last week NYC Mayor Bloomie came in to campaign for her on the gun control issue. She lost by 10 percentage points. Come out and show support for gun owners.