• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pimp My Serpa

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

I got a little bored tonight, and was thinking, "How can I advertise OCDO?" Well, here it is.

OCDO.jpg

I figure that most people will stare to make sure my gun doesn't jump out of its holster and start killing, so I gave them something to stare at!

What do you guys think?

Oh, by the way... John, Mike... You owe me some $ ;) :p

Mjolnir

imported post

Got to admit, the white paint on the black holster looks like somebody tagged it :p:p

Turns what could have been a mature/professional looking person open carying a weapon into a walking gangbanging tough guy advertizing a gun site & a gun nut.

Can ya tell I don't like the appearance of it or the message it can convey.

Now about those pants.......Check out http://www.backyardoutfitter.com/ much better fitting and quality :D:D

Mjolnir

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
No, your just a SERPA hater... based on mythical failures and mythical bad reviews.

But anyway :uhoh:
Don't be hating the player & no need to be afraid of something you don't understand.

No matter, I don't like the holster & will never own one, but somehow you have made the ASSumption that by painting on a holster this web sites URL I hate it due to the fact it's a serpa holster.

Wow, how you ever reached that conclusion is beyond me & about as false as false can get.

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Well, since you couldn't back up your idiotic statements on the "other thread". Why don't you post up some proof HERE.

We're STILL waiting after all!

Put up or shut up you goof

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We want to hear about all the mythical "operators" who have had SERPAs fail.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mjolnir

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Well, since you couldn't back up your idiotic statements on the "other thread". Why don't you post up some proof HERE.

We're STILL waiting after all!

Put up or shut up you goof

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We want to hear about all the mythical "operators" who have had SERPAs fail.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nothing like calling people names and hijacking threads now is there Rich.

Talk all the smack you want in this and other threads it just shows others how shallow and imature you are & that you need to bash on others & refuse to listen to opnions outside your own narrow mind & refuse to accept what you can not see, touch and smell. Ya might want to adjust your tinfoil hat, it's dang tight tonight.

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
Nothing like calling people names and hijacking threads now is there Rich.

Talk all the smack you want in this and other threads it just shows others how shallow and imature you are & that you need to bash on others & refuse to listen to opnions outside your own narrow mind & refuse to accept what you can not see, touch and smell. Ya might want to adjust your tinfoil hat, it's dang tight tonight.

Right..... Whatever you want to think. :uhoh: Are ou related to HankT? Yout pathetic attempt to turn the situation around is strikingly familiar :lol:

In the end, YOU are the one that posted crap you couldn't back up.
When people questioned your claims YOU resorted to ACTUAL name calling.... Oh yeah, now you remember. It wasn't your "opinion", it was a supposed "factual" claim by YOU that YOU could not post one single cite to support :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What a joke.

BTW, we're still waiting for the SERPA reports you spoke so surely about.

Please! I'm begging you! Just POST SOME EXAMPLES and open my mind! I'm willing to learn ROFL
:lol:

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
.... & refuse to listen to opnions outside your

Nope, I just want to see these reports from these mythical operators that the SERPA is a POS.... Like YOU claim....

You are so adamant that they exist

WHY CAN'T YOU POST AN EXAMPLE?
:lol::lol::lol:

If you had bashed the SERPA on your OPINION alone I would have read over it like any other post. but YOU claimed it was deemed faulty by all these mythical "operators" that, to this day, you have yet to cite ONE SINGLE example of.
Grow up indeed.

b1ack5mith

imported post

pa. patriot owns! :D

and hey mjolnir or whatever, why do you hate serpas so much? just cause you cant afford one doesnt mean you have to talk crap, dude...

P.S. your name sounds pretty middleastern... hmmmmmmm

P.S.S. kev! come paint that on my holster too! :D it friggin OWNS

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
and hey mjolnir or whatever, why do you hate serpas so much? just cause you cant afford one doesnt mean you have to talk crap, dude...
He is a Safariland guy. He has read some crap that people posted about small rocks getting stuck behind the release button. They say that when this happens you have to cut your pistol out of the holster. Why not just remove the pin that hold the button in if it fails? Besides, what kind of mall ninja shit is he pulling that he is worried about getting a rock stuck in his holster???

b1ack5mith

imported post

yeah, mjnoltr or whatever... i wont be rollin around in rocks... so yeah, no worries there!

and i doubt a bad guy will be walkin around with a pocket full of sand to throw at my holster ;)

b1ack5mith

imported post

AHH! my worst enemy ;) hahahha

stopping the flow of oxygen to coalfor generations...

jamming serpa releases since... well hasnt happened yet...

DUN DUN DUNN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CLINKER IS COMMING! AHHHHHHH!

(Klink-er; The bi-product of burning coal... as ashes to wood)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:
.... & refuse to listen to opnions outside your

Nope, I just want to see these reports from these mythical operators that the SERPA is a POS.... Like YOU claim....

You are so adamant that they exist

WHY CAN'T YOU POST AN EXAMPLE?
:lol::lol::lol:

If you had bashed the SERPA on your OPINION alone I would have read over it like any other post. but YOU claimed it was deemed faulty by all these mythical "operators" that, to this day, you have yet to cite ONE SINGLE example of.
Grow up indeed.

Hey Pa. Patriot, here is an example from the OPPOSITE end of the spectrum.

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] BlackHawk received the Accessory of the Year award [from Shooting Industry Magazine] for the SERPA Level 3 Light Bearing Holster.
[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
http://www.shootingindustry.com/Pages/Ftr0907c.html

09.jpg

[/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]

radwood

imported post

Pretty neat idea, despite all the hijacking going on in this thread. I'd probably end up putting a picture of my unit patch on it, or something :p The stencil lettering is too drab for me.

b1ack5mith wrote

P.S. your name sounds pretty middleastern... hmmmmmmm
I hope that was a joke, because "Mjolnir" is about as far from middle eastern as you can get (it's Nordic), and I'm not really sure what you're trying to say by that without inferring more than I care to.