• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Saturday 11/17 @ Golden Corral in Layton...Are you coming???

Tacomatose

imported post

Hey everyone!!!

We are less than a week away from the Second OCDO/UCC monthly meet and greet. I would like to try to get an accurate (somewhat) head count so I can update our reservation to make sure that we are all together at the restaurant.

Please post in this thread (or the one on utahconcealedcarry.com...not both) if you are planning to attend. I would like to keep this thread on topic and just for those planning to attend. If you are not sure, you can post a maybe and I will take those into consideration when I update our reservation.

If you don't know the details, they are listed here http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum52/5662.html

Keep it safe, and I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!!! B

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SGT. Jensen, baby, and myself. (3) Is anyone else bringing kids? If so we will take our daughter (five years old) so she can have someone to play with, if not we will plan on a babysitter. So possibly four.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Tacomatose wrote:
Got it!! So far 8 1/2 on OCDO and 10 from UCC!!!

Lets keep it rolling!:celebrate

Still don't get the 1/2 ???:what:. Maybe I'm fat enough to be 1 1/2 person ...:lol:

Oh...a baby.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
I think he ment me. :p My 4 month old son is more of a man than I! ;)

I plead the 5th...:lol:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia,...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself,...":lol:

utahxd9

imported post

packingmama wrote:
SGT. Jensen, baby, and myself. (3) Is anyone else bringing kids? If so we will take our daughter (five years old) so she can have someone to play with, if not we will plan on a babysitter. So possibly four.
We will be there (6 all together) kids are 8,6,2, 1 :lol:

b1ack5mith

imported post

im hopin we will all go! when dad gets back ill have to talk to him about it (he should be back tonight) and kev, mom and trev are both sick now, they have food poisoning...(I BLAME CALIFORNIA! :D)

Tacomatose

imported post

Ok, at this point we have 16 (I will just count the kids as 1 so we don't confuse UTOC-45-44;)) from OCDO, and 14 from UCC. This is going to be awesome!!! Tell your friends:celebrate:celebrate

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Tacomatose wrote:
Ok, at this point we have 16 (I will just count the kids as 1 so we don't confuse UTOC-45-44;)) from OCDO, and 14 from UCC. This is going to be awesome!!! Tell your friends:celebrate:celebrate
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p