• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Saturday 11/17 @ Golden Corral in Layton...Are you coming???

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It looks like I won't be able to make it, both my kids are sick and I don't think it would be a good idea to bring them.:(:( I am really bummed! SGT Jensen is still planning on being there though.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I was really planning on this, I guess the next meet. Sorry guys!:(
Unless there is some miracle and my kids are all better by the morning.
Would anybody opose me bringing sick kids if I told you they were not contagious?

Tacomatose

imported post

packingmama wrote:
I was really planning on this, I guess the next meet. Sorry guys!:(
Unless there is some miracle and my kids are all better by the morning.
Would anybody opose me bringing sick kids if I told you they were not contagious?

absolutely not. I hope you guys can make it. B

Thomas

imported post

First off, I would like to thank everyone who is participating in the organization of the meetup in Layton tomorrow. I just registered on this forum today and will hopefully meet most of you in person tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Thomas Knight