Thread: Purchases and Renewals

Post imported post

Hi everyone, Im new to this site and glad to be apart of this fourm, My question is about if you ever had to appear in court for a criminal reasons and if you were found Not guilty of all charges should you have to worry about purchase or renewal of your mass LTC even after you had your record Expunged or Annulled from your record?
    I was arrested and charged and was acquitted of those bogus charges, I tried something out, I purchased a pistol and got a 5 day delay threw the NICS back ground check system, I got it in 5 days, I have left the city and move to a town called Chelmsford, The way this town works is they treat people like people not like criminals, not like the city i lived in that is next to this town, I will have an unrestricted license and as the women told me, and it should take a month but because of question 10 on the application it may take a little longer, Does anyone know how this delay can be fixed? have you heard of getting this fixed threw the NICS back ground check system? I renewed my NH non resident license and it took over a month to get it.
    if anyone knows what I have to do or has been threw this to could you let me know threw this site or Mail?

thank you
    BobbyGun71

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO!

I don't have enough info to be able to help you.

Sit tight and check back here frequently. Somebody is bound to have some suggestions or information for you.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

thank you

Post imported post

Check with a lawyer. Perhaps the NRA can recommend one who practices law near you in Massachusetts.

I don't know anything about Mass. gun laws, but at least you were able to purchase a pistol. Good luck with getting your Mass. LTC.

Post imported post

Good news but sorry for being late delivering it, I dropped My renewal of my Mass. resident LTC at the Police station on Qct 30th and got a call on Nov 26th it's ready and come and pick it up. I guess my process was faster than others. WOW!!! Only 26 days!! I new 3 people in Lowell 38 to 45 days and longer. Glad I don't live there anymore. Also No Restrictions where im from But the other in lowell is a diffrent storie.

:celebrate

Thank you everyone.