Thread: Open carry in my car

Post imported post

I thought I'd bring it up, Half the time I carry concealed mostly for those cold days i heard that it is not legal for me to open carry in my car, is this really true? I understand that mass is not really an open carry state but I have been doing from 1993 till now in 2007, just not sure who I should belive.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

BobbyGun71 wrote:
    I thought I'd bring it up, Half the time I carry concealed mostly for those cold days i heard that it is not legal for me to open carry in my car, is this really true? I understand that mass is not really an open carry state but I have been doing from 1993 till now in 2007, just not sure who I should belive.
    If you have an ALP LTC Class A, you can open carry on foot and in your car.

Post imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    BobbyGun71 wrote:
    If you have an ALP LTC Class A, you can open carry on foot and in your car.
    You are fine because the legistature never made open carry illegal and there is no case law on the subject.If you have a Class A LTC unrestricted you are good to go.I open carry in my car and while hiking in remote areas. Some jurisdictions within Massachusetts would probably revoke your license if they ever saw you open carrying however.