Thread: Blacksburg Area OC Dinner???

Post imported post

Being that OC and CC are not much of an issue in this area I was wondering who might like to go out for dinner, even if it's uneventful :^)? We could go to Mill Mountain to meet liberals or anywhere you might like if dinner is all you want. I know there are at least one if not two members in the area. Let me hear from youse guys.

Post imported post

I used to OC in Macado's regularly while a student at VT (when I wasn't going there for the beer specials). But I graduated last December and live 200 miles away now.

Post imported post

vt357 wrote:
    I used to OC in Macado's regularly while a student at VT (when I wasn't going there for the beer specials). But I graduated last December and live 200 miles away now.
    I haven't had any problems in the area. Haven't OCed on campus yet though. After 56 views and no replys I'm starting to think I'm the only OCer in the area.

Post imported post

In my 4 1/2 years in Blacksburg, I never saw anyone OC except me. I did run into one guy in Kroger obviously CCing as he had one of those black concealed carry vests and was wearing a molon labe hat. I talked to him for a couple minutes, but he turned out to be from northern Virginia and just visiting.