• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blacksburg Area OC Dinner???

Neplusultra

imported post

Being that OC and CC are not much of an issue in this area I was wondering who might like to go out for dinner, even if it's uneventful :^)? We could go to Mill Mountain to meet liberals or anywhere you might like if dinner is all you want. I know there are at least one if not two members in the area. Let me hear from youse guys.

vt357

imported post

I used to OC in Macado's regularly while a student at VT (when I wasn't going there for the beer specials). But I graduated last December and live 200 miles away now.

Neplusultra

imported post

vt357 wrote:
I used to OC in Macado's regularly while a student at VT (when I wasn't going there for the beer specials). But I graduated last December and live 200 miles away now.
I haven't had any problems in the area. Haven't OCed on campus yet though. After 56 views and no replys I'm starting to think I'm the only OCer in the area.

vt357

imported post

In my 4 1/2 years in Blacksburg, I never saw anyone OC except me. I did run into one guy in Kroger obviously CCing as he had one of those black concealed carry vests and was wearing a molon labe hat. I talked to him for a couple minutes, but he turned out to be from northern Virginia and just visiting.