• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minimum age to OC in some states...

b1ack5mith

imported post

BUT theres a catch ;)

some states even allow 14 year olds to OC, BUT they must be carrying a rifle... federal law says that you gotta be 18 to posess a handgun (well i really wouldnt like a buncha 14 year olds runnin around with handguns HAAHAH)

OOH and by the way! a cop who i work with told me that if someone complains about us OCing, we will go to jail and get a 1500$ fine... (BOY would the cop who arrested any of us be in for a rude awakening) so cmon guys! tell me watcha think about this one! :D gimme some stuff to throw at him ;)

ok, its late, NIGHTY NIGHT! dontkeep the gun near you if your wife is a sleepwalker!!!

b1ack5mith

imported post

hahaha nice ;)

BUT he told me that "anything that bothers people, be it illegals, someone wearing an offensive Tshirt, someone carrying a gun... they can be arrested and fined 1500$"

that cop would probably get fired for arresting someone who wasnt breaking the law in any way haha

combatcarry

imported post

Sounds like he should work for the Gestapo, Chinese Military, or the Mexican Law Enforcement.

Or let me guess... The Utah Highway Patrol...

Not to generalize the entire UHP (because I have some honest friends that work there). However, I had a bad experience once (all alone) with the UHP in the middle of nowhere. My wife and myself were inthe most unprofessional, illegal, and unethical traffic stop you can imagine. Looking back I should have taken their butts to court, instead of just filing a formal complaint with the sargent. This was only about 7 years ago. There are some very corrupt officers in the UHP! I won't go into details on a public forum.

This was at a random checkpoint. These type ofstops were later determined unconstitutional, and thank goodness Mark Shurtleff won't let the UHP conduct them anymore.

After that I read some books on how to deal with Law Enforecement. I will never consent to a search again....Cops are not your friend when they pull you over. I broke not a single law... and I was unarmed at the time. They still harassed me like I was a convicted felon, and they made threats to my wife that made my blood boil.:banghead:

combatcarry

imported post

Hahaha... Gotta love the UHP...

I used to actually donate money to them. Then they pulled that crap on me, and I found out they have a yacht they run on the great Salt Lake. Needs to be some house cleaning in that agency. :X