• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quantico Arms Sale (Woodbridge)

Slowhand

imported post

Just an FYI - I was in Quantico Arms this past Sunday and was told that they are "overstocked" on firearms and that they would be having a sale this weekend. I don't know what kind of sale but they did say that they were overstocked on firearms and needed to get rid of some.

Slowhand

imported post

longwatch wrote:
I heard different on the Dulles show. Since they won't go to the Richmond show, the promoters won't let them into the Dulles show. Hence QA is having the Nations FREE Gun Show this weekend.
More info here:
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=286091
Wow! That sucks that they won't let them in at Dulles. I like the idea of their own gun show. They are only a couple of miles away from me and I know their corporate and Federal sales guy. I wanna see what kinda price they'll give me on a SpringfieldM1A. I've always wanted one (not that I can really afford it).

nova

imported post

I didn't know they raised the price to 12 bucks... I used to get in for 9 bucks when I used the little internet coupon :)

I'd be up for some free brats if I can make it there...not sure if I can right now yet.

I've been to the woodbridge QA before a few times and they got great people working there.

Slowhand

imported post

Tess wrote:
BanzaiMan wrote:
Dale City VFW has regular gun shows....it's very small compared to the Dulles show but it is local ...admisiion is $5 - $6

http://www.olddominionshows.com/gunshowsvirginia.asp?Month=12&Year=2007&#Dale%20City
Small, local, always the same people. However, an annual pass to the Dale City show is only $40.
Yeah, good people, decent "stuff". I rode with their group once in Rolling Thunder up to the Mall. Great time.

zoom6zoom

imported post

I was there but I guess I was a little late. Picked up a few things, got a free hat and tshirt, and grabbed a good brat. Met up with my gunsmithing buddy and yacked a while.

Xeni

imported post

Picked up some mag's for my .40 and looked around for a Blackhawk mag carrier for my belt. Couldn't find one. I think a few of the items were not in the right area.

Brought my wife with me and I looked at a SA XD9 but talked myself out of it. I think I love my Glock too much to switch to a different manufacturer.

But, the idea of a backup weapon is still very fresh in my mind. :lol:

-X