• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAVY TV 10 Norfolk Doing Gun Story

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

On there 11PM newscast they're doing a story about carrying on college campuses. In the commercial it sounded like they were going to have interviews from some of the people at VT.

Neplusultra

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
On there 11PM newscast they're doing a story about carrying on college campuses. In the commercial it sounded like they were going to have interviews from some of the people at VT.
Let us know how that goes including if they put a video on their website of it. I hope "some of the people" means both sides of the story presented accurately.

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

It was about typical. They had a pro gun lawyer that was on our side of course. They also had a couple who's daughter went to VT and said that if students were allowed to carry and someone like Cho started shooting and the students opened up, it would be crazy having all those rounds flying around. Of course no students or teachers in favor of carrying were interviewed.

Neplusultra

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
It was about typical. They had a pro gun lawyer that was on our side of course. They also had a couple who's daughter went to VT and said that if students were allowed to carry and someone like Cho started shooting and the students opened up, it would be crazy having all those rounds flying around. Of course no students or teachers in favor of carrying were interviewed.
Hey, let's not get rational. With all those 174 rounds wizing around it would be unwise to add another 10 or so that might stop the freakin' killer, after all they might kill someone extra beyond the 32! Wow, that's the freakin' solid reasoning being taught at our universities. Remind me to only hire high school graduates!