• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Troop Support Rally

BIll98501

imported post

Thursday 6pm and saturday noon, in Olympia at the port gate by the farmers market

20071115_013555_untitled.JPG

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I cannot make the Saturday one, but should be able to hit the Thursday one. If I don't I will be there in spirit. I wrote an email to the mayor's office thanking the PD for the hard work they did, and stating I thought the response was appropriate.

And NO, I will not be OCing if I go down there, since it will be after work, I will not even be packing...

The wackjobs had a "vigil" today at Percival Landing whining about their "mistreatment" at the hands of the police. Wah, wah, wah. A little pepper spray, some baton pushing and a few flash bangs. Boo hoo. GET OUT OF THE FRIGGIN' ROAD YAH MORON!:cuss::banghead: