• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man sought in string of armed robberies

compmanio365

imported post

"Just give him the money and let him leave"..........let another criminal walk free. I hope someone puts a bullet or two in him to give him a better perspective of the life he leads......:banghead:

[line]

http://www.komotv.com/news/11323801.html

Sheriff's deputies are asking for the public's help locating a man they say has robbed ninebusiness in King and Snohomish County in the lasteleven days.

King County sheriff spokesman John Urquhart said the man wears a mask and hooded sweatshirt and is armed with a handgun. Most of the robberies occurred at gas stations and convenience stores.

Urquart said no one has been injured in any of the robberies, but investigators fear the man could become violent, as he is not afraid to confront store clerks and jump counters.

"He's got a gun, he's very brazen, he's calm, he's clearly there to get the money," Urquhart said. "If you're a customer or a clerk our advice is just give him the money and let him leave. If you're a customer and you walk in on this, do what he tells you."

The robber is believed to be in his late teens or early 20s, but because he always covers his face no better description is available.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911.

---

Detectives believe the man is responsible for robberies at the following locations:

- Nov. 4th 8:30 PM, Subway Shop at 20631 Bothell-Everett Highway in Snohomish County

- Nov. 5th 9:20 PM Save-On Beverage at 14310 - 124th Ave NE in King County

- Nov. 7th 8:40 PM Subway Shop at 12523 NE 144th in King County

- Nov. 9th 8:00 PM wine & cigar store at 22922 Bothell-Everett Hwy in Bothell

- Nov. 10th 9:00 PM 76 Station at NE 124 & 116th Ave NE in Kirkland

- Nov. 11th 9:20 PM Shell Station at 20702 Bothell-Everett Hwy in Snohomish County

- Nov. 12th 5:45 AM Shell Station at 13272 100th NE in King County

- Nov. 12th 9:30 PM, AM-PM at NE 90th & Willows Road in Redmond

- Nov. 14th 1:30 PM Baskin Robbins at 12673 NE 85th in Kirkland

retrodad

imported post

Waaay too close to where I live for comfort; and I'm often in that retail core late at night.

...If you're a customer and you walk in on this, do what he tells you.
Not if he's telling me to do so at the point of a gun. I will do whatever is necessary to protect myself or anyone else he's threatening in such a manner. Anything else I say at this point could be used against me in a court of law, so, 'nough said.

expvideo

imported post

Jamfish wrote:
Waaay too close to where I live for comfort; and I'm often in that retail core late at night.

...If you're a customer and you walk in on this, do what he tells you.
Not if he's telling me to do so at the point of a gun. I will do whatever is necessary to protect myself or anyone else he's threatening in such a manner. Anything else I say at this point could be used against me in a court of law, so, 'nough said.
+1

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Detectives believe the man is responsible for robberies at the following locations:

- Nov. 4th 8:30 PM, Subway Shop at 20631 Bothell-Everett Highway in Snohomish County
OMG.... I was in that subway about an hour before that... and I was carrying (concealed)!

just_a_car

imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:

OMG.... I was in that subway about an hour before that... and I was carrying (concealed)!
Feel lucky that you weren't there. I can't imagine it would be any fun dealing with the fall-out of even a "good shoot".