• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New MMM/ProtestEasyGuns "LIE" in for Fairfax, VA. Nov. 24th

sjhipple

imported post

I also attempted to show up for the "protest slutty guns" event, but it quickly became evident that the "lie down and take it" protest was a no-go.

They surrendered without a fight. :celebratePerhaps the media wasn't interested and they wouldn't do it without a camera.

bayboy42

imported post

ama-gi wrote:
I also attempted to show up for the "protest slutty guns" event, but it quickly became evident that the "lie down and take it" protest was a no-go.

They surrendered without a fight. :celebratePerhaps the media wasn't interested and they wouldn't do it without a camera.
Tsk Tsk ama-gi.............your comment is kind of immature and trashy in the mixed company of THIS forum............better watch out or you'll offend PA Patriot.

Back on topic..............on one hand it stinks that they weren't there to protest but on the other hand its good to see that the property management company may have indeed denied their request and isn't solely against individual organizations!!!

nova

imported post

Oh Geeze I forgot it was yesterday! Good thing I didn't miss anything :D:lol:

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
Tsk Tsk ama-gi.............your comment is kind of immature and trashy in the mixed company of THIS forum............better watch out or you'll offend PA Patriot.
Now your just being silly and immature. I'm not offended by tacky avatars, but mature enough to recognize them as what they are. Poor taste.
You can disagree, that's fine, no need to whine about it.

AbNo

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
bayboy42 wrote:
Now your just being silly and immature.  I'm not offended by tacky avatars, but mature enough to recognize them as what they are.  Poor taste.

I hereby decree any and all avatars that may or may not have been considered "tasteless" be PMed to me, full-size, for proper inspection.

Get to it, Ryan. :D

bayboy42

imported post

AbNo wrote:
Pa. Patriot wrote:
bayboy42 wrote:
Now your just being silly and immature. I'm not offended by tacky avatars, but mature enough to recognize them as what they are. Poor taste.

I hereby decree any and all avatars that may or may not have been considered "tasteless" be PMed to me, full-size, for proper inspection.

Get to it, Ryan.
:D
Now thats funny............I don't care who you are:lol:

ufcfanvt

imported post

I showed w/ my Glock and 3 friends. I saw nothing but carolers, and a couple security guards. Everyone said since it was private property, no protest was going to happen. Not sure what side everyone was on, if they were on any side at all.

I was pretty disappointed, but not surprised. I hope the next time, it actually happens.

I did see a guy w/ an Anti-MMM sign at the corner of Monument and Fair Lakes Promenade. I gave him a honk and a wave.

VApatriot

imported post

ufcfanvt wrote:
I showed w/ my Glock and 3 friends. I saw nothing but carolers, and a couple security guards. Everyone said since it was private property, no protest was going to happen. Not sure what side everyone was on, if they were on any side at all.

I was pretty disappointed, but not surprised. I hope the next time, it actually happens.

I did see a guy w/ an Anti-MMM sign at the corner of Monument and Fair Lakes Promenade. I gave him a honk and a wave.

That guy posted a fewpicturesof his "counter-protest"on Facebook. He had a sign the said:

174 Shots.

30 Fatalities.

9 Minutes.

0 Armed Resistance.

nova

imported post

funny to see a few people from Burke.

I'm in Burke too, but currently at GMU on-campus...(commute way to rediculous if I lived at home :lol: )

DeltaII5

imported post

Their website is hiliarous

I found this picture on it :)

mn.jpg

IanB

imported post

Quick, someone call the PD! That woman is brandishing! Or, molesting. You decide.