Thread: December Gathering

Post imported post

I've started a separate topic for the December gathering, rather than having talk of the December gathering in the November topic

I have complete access to a copy machine and can do whatever is needed. I'll be gone the 3rd weekend of December out-of-town so if it's then, I can't make it. If it's the 2nd, then I can.

Looking at my card, looks like the Puyallup Gun Show is the 8th and 9th. I can definately make the 8th.

I'll print out 100 each of all the training bulletins.

Post imported post

Hey that would be great..the 8th & 9th is the correct date. I will get a table.

Now, how many are going to make it?

A Bunch I hope.

Jim

Post imported post

The copier I have access to is also a color copier. If you have a need for anything to be copied in color, just send it to me.

Post imported post

We'll be there Saturday. I have a few things I can provideto sell to help defray your printing costs.

Hopefully others will help out as well.

Post imported post

I'll be there on Saturday too, in the afternoon some time.

I have a Ithaca 20ga and an old WW2 Italian rifle I know nothing about that I wouldn't mind getting rid of, as I don't use either. Let me know if you are interested.

Post imported post

compmanio365

Sounds OK. Set a price with some negotiation room and bring it along. If you are not a member, call me on my cell and I will take them in for you, or I can swing by Tacoma and pick them up. If you do not know what they are worth, I can give you a good idea on that as well.

Jim 360 440 6500

Post imported post

Yeah, I really got no clue, I also have a HiPoint 9mm carbine with the red dot scope that I shot exactly once, but it works flawlessly, but probably won't end up using much of, so I'll throw that in too. Since I just put a 1911 on layaway, I've gotta free up some room in the gun case...... The 20 ga and the bolt action I got as part of a package deal from a friend with his gun case and 30-30 for $300. We'll talk more about it in PM later on, I'll get all the specifics to you. I know what I probably want for the Hi Point since I bought it just recently.

Post imported post

I will be there with bells on.