• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OC dinners in Northern Virginia anytime soon?

thebrotha167

imported post

I was inquiring if anyone was interested in having an OC gathering at a restaurant in Northern Virginia sometime this month. I think it would be a good idea and could help some people ease into open carry surrounded by like minded individuals. I believe that more exercising their rights can only help the cause of the second amendment, not hurt it? Who's up for it and can people throw around possible dates?

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

We sort of fell out of it after Tonys, really hard to get a place big enough too. We had 20 at the Starbucks last night. But if anyone wants to meet up next weekend I'm game. I'd even do it tommorrow at say the Ledos out near the government center in Fairfax if anyone wants too.

XCon

imported post

anytime during the day? Night time I work from 2100-0500 hrs

XCon

imported post

how about cici's pizza on jefferson street off of rt 7? just a thought

Marco

imported post

about 13 to 16 of us are meeting for breakfast tomorrow 11/18, see OCDO RANGE DAY.
all friends are welcome to join us:D

XCon

imported post

unrequited wrote:
Opsgear wrote:
...as a security guard? those are pretty harsh hours.
I work part time with a security company, always meeting new people on the job. Winter times are bad.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

Opsgear wrote:

You are usually very up on the latest news and what not....gee im surprised you didnt read the paper today!

Attachments

• newspaper.jpg
    newspaper.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 231

XCon

imported post

Opsgear wrote:
unrequited wrote:
Opsgear wrote:
I work part time with a security company, always meeting new people on the job. Winter times are bad.
why I became all of suden center of attention? damn. I am not swatpro911 though. Who is he/she?

XCon

imported post

:?what you guys goin to do? I better suit up before I show up. (vest, kevlar etc) :lol:

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

Opsgear wrote:
:?what you guys goin to do? I better suit up before I show up. (vest, kevlar etc) :lol:
well i was planning on meeting you, shaking your hand (if you take me up on my offer), talking open carry with you, and asking you what took so long to get you to finally show up to a dinner/lunch/breakfast/brunch/snack/coffee/icecream/nachos! dont forget the nachos!

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Opsgear wrote:
Opsgear wrote:
unrequited wrote:
Opsgear wrote:
why I became all of suden center of attention? damn. I am not swatpro911 though. Who is he/she?
Opsgear, swatpro911, sigman2, or whatever you wish to call yourself. Nobody likes a liar and I would say nobody should give you any credibility either. I warned you to stop it.

Marco

imported post

:shock::?:X

Edit:
To the OP and friends:D.

I'm going shooting again this Sunday (11/25) @ 10am, I will probably grap lunch at the nearest Quiznoswhen I'm finished.

XCon

imported post

I am not lying or anything, I have right to keep my identity secret dont you think? I bet your guys make up stuff too. We all do! I like different names sometimes so i am using different name. Hope you understand

Marco

imported post

smile_zipit.gif

swatpro911

imported post

Your right! I did not try to decieve anyone. I do support OC/CC and wanted to meet you guys because I havent seen that much OCing going on around where I live. Please introduce your self at starbucks if you see me there. And by the way this is Opsgear(other SN). Are we clear now?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Opsgear wrote:
I am not lying or anything, I have right to keep my identity secret dont you think? I bet your guys make up stuff too. We all do! I like different names sometimes so i am using different name. Hope you understand
C'mon, men ... leave swatpro911/opsgear/sigman/whatever alone.

Don't you remember when you were eleven and wanted to be one of the big guys too?

swatpro911

imported post

the mystery behind swatrpo911 is someone who is a pro in special weapons and tactics and only time you see him out there when its an emergency. I am very honest person like you guys out there. I just fortunate to be part of the special breed. Thank You. I am not saying im the best but action speaks louder than words. Have a safe day folks.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
action speaks louder than words.
HA! what actions???? you've had plenty of words though!

I am certainly not the best either, however you appear to be up for a challenge! so here it is....

Caliber: 12gauge
Weapon: S&W model 3000 12 gauge pump shotgun 2 3/4" chamber
Number of rounds to be fired: 6
Type of rounds to be fired: winchester super x 12ga 2 3/4" chamber rifled slugs
Target Distance: 15 Yards

All five rounds must be combat loaded and It'll be three phases with each phase having a string of fire being 2 rounds in 10 seconds.

I figure that if i keep calling you out, you will eventually come