• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OC dinners in Northern Virginia anytime soon?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

KodiakISGOOD wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
action speaks louder than words.
HA! what actions???? you've had plenty of words though!

I am certainly not the best either, however you appear to be up for a challenge! so here it is....

Caliber: 12gauge
Weapon: S&W model 3000 12 gauge pump shotgun 2 3/4" chamber
Number of rounds to be fired: 6
Type of rounds to be fired: winchester super x 12ga 2 3/4" chamber rifled slugs
Target Distance: 15 Yards

All five rounds must be combat loaded and It'll be three phases with each phase having a string of fire being 2 rounds in 10 seconds.

I figure that if i keep calling you out, you will eventually come

Probably not the best challenge. Please don't even joke about mutual combat. Its been illegal in VA since, what?, the 1840's.

swatpro911

imported post

exactly! I am very nice person to get along with. Others would think of it as a threat and like other det. from DC took it to the next level. He was an A** hole cuz he folds under pressure. ANyway you got good selection of guns. I want to buy AR15s u have any? cheaper?

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I think Kodiak was proposing a shooting contest, at least I hope he was. However I think it isn't neccessary to call anyone out.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

Citizen wrote:
KodiakISGOOD wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
action speaks louder than words.
HA! what actions???? you've had plenty of words though!

I am certainly not the best either, however you appear to be up for a challenge! so here it is....

Caliber: 12gauge
Weapon: S&W model 3000 12 gauge pump shotgun 2 3/4" chamber
Number of rounds to be fired: 6
Type of rounds to be fired: winchester super x 12ga 2 3/4" chamber rifled slugs
Target Distance: 15 Yards

All five rounds must be combat loaded and It'll be three phases with each phase having a string of fire being 2 rounds in 10 seconds.

I figure that if i keep calling you out, you will eventually come

Probably not the best challenge. Please don't even joke about mutual combat. Its been illegal in VA since, what?, the 1840's.
uhhh....... no no no no no......no mutual combat, no duel. Im talking about at a range while shooting at targets.

and yes longwatch it is in fact a proposal for a shooting contest!

I just wanna see what SP/SM/OG is all about....and shoot my shotgun :celebrate at targets!

bohdi

imported post

Swat buddy,

If your doing this for the "cool" factor I would highly recommend you re-read every single post on this entire forum, and then re-evaluate why you have a firearm to begin with. Open Carry is not about "coolness". If you haven't figured that out, no one will be able to help you.

sjhipple

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
I know its our right to have guns for protection. I agree on that. I was just saying we will also look cool in it! :)

loser.gif