• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quality Blackhawk Kit

Mjolnir

imported post

Check out these superemo pants, ever gun owner needs to wear em just in case :p:p

http://www.blackhawk.com/images/catalog/87IT01_0.JPG

Talk about airsoft :banghead::banghead::banghead:

87IT01_0.JPG

unrequited

imported post

I have no clue what I'm looking at besides another dig to puff up your anti-Blackhawk stance. *shrug*

Honestly, I have no clue what I'm looking at.

**edit** After searching the site I find that these are an ad for The Warrior Wear Integral Tourniquet System. ...as far as this product goes, I think it's a novel invention and if you're worried about massive lower extremity bleeding, finding the time to secure and more importantly apply a tourniquet one-handed may be a problem. These pants, as fashion fau paux as they may be, seem to fit that problem perfectly.

Would I buy a pair? No, but if I were an operator, I could see a use for these. ...hell, even if I were a recreational hunter, hiker, remote-location camper, etc. As an EMT, I've seen first hand what a bad bleed can do to a person, and how quickly it can do it. Not exactly Airsoft at all...

(click for description)

You're quickly gunning for the OCDO most obnoxious user crown, but I'm afraid you'll have to wrestle it from the current king...

Mjolnir

imported post

Oops you are 100% right, I messed up and did not post the proper link to the item :banghead::banghead:

Let's try it again :p:p
http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=87IT01&C=C2076

Why invent a solution to a non existent problem other than to make money?

What will I have to do to get the most obnoxious user crown besides posting stuff people don't want to see or hear as it upsets there apple carts :lol::lol:

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
What will I have to do to get the most obnoxious user crown besides posting stuff people don't want to see or hear as it upsets there apple carts :lol::lol:
You can bash my "air soft holster" after you see it in the Salt Lake Tribune on Sunday. Thats a good start.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
Let's try it again :p:p
http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=87IT01&C=C2076

That's a good start. Careful, though, Mjolnir. If you get the crown, they'll start tracking your IP, Google searching the phrases you use, suss out the undisclosed city/state you live in, call you names, call you a woman, say you don't open carry, say you don't concealed carry, say you don't own any guns, say you are legally prohibited from owning guns, crap on your poll threads, edit your posts with 5th grader-level taunting messages,and delete your posts when you say stuff like :

"I think you handled the encounter quite effectively and in a sensitive way. And you made a potentially combative scenario turn out to be one of reasoned and mutually beneficial communication..."

Why, they might even try to neutralize you. :p

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

HankT wrote:
That's a good start. Careful, though, Mjolnir. If you get the crown, they'll start tracking your IP, Google searching the phrases you use, suss out the undisclosed city/state you live in, call you names, call you a woman, say you don't open carry, say you don't concealed carry, say you don't own any guns, say you are legally prohibited from owning guns, crap on your poll threads, edit your posts with 5th grader-level taunting messages,and delete your posts when you say stuff like :

"I think you handled the encounter quite effectively and in a sensitive way. And you made a potentially combative scenario turn out to be one of reasoned and mutually beneficial communication..."

Subject matter from the expert! :p As for the topic I do have to agree with Mjolnir ( :banghead: ) that pants with built in tourniquets do seem silly. I still fail to see a connection to air soft.

Mjolnir

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:
You can bash my "air soft holster" after you see it in the Salt Lake Tribune on Sunday. Thats a good start.
That assumes I know how to read :shock::shock::p:p:p:p

Mjolnir

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
HankT wrote:

Subject matter from the expert! :p As for the topic I do have to agree with Mjolnir ( :banghead: ) that pants with built in tourniquets do seem silly. I still fail to see a connection to air soft.
It's a standing joke in some military & LEO circles that blackhawk makes the worlds best airsofter gear, crap like those pants that are worthless in a real life senario but something posers would think is wicked tacticool.

Blackhawk started out making great products, but after moving overseas the quality really went down hill & then they started coming out with stupid crap that posers want & thus the jokes about em being for airsofters.

imperialism2024

imported post

unrequited wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:
I already gave you other uses besides, "OH NOS MY LEGS ARE SHOT!".

This thread is just ridiculous.
Yet it still isn't locked. Hmm...

Anyhow, the thought in my mind is, "why can't you just use a belt rather than buying special pants?" Or have I been chasing the dragon a little too much lately :lol:

MetalChris

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
unrequited wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:
I already gave you other uses besides, "OH NOS MY LEGS ARE SHOT!".

This thread is just ridiculous.
Yet it still isn't locked. Hmm...

Anyhow, the thought in my mind is, "why can't you just use a belt rather than buying special pants?" Or have I been chasing the dragon a little too much lately :lol:
You'll never catch the dragon man, you might as well just give up. :p

expvideo

imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
It's a standing joke in some military & LEO circles that blackhawk makes the worlds best airsofter gear, crap like those pants that are worthless in a real life senario but something posers would think is wicked tacticool.

Blackhawk started out making great products, but after moving overseas the quality really went down hill & then they started coming out with stupid crap that posers want & thus the jokes about em being for airsofters.

Do you hang out in military and LEO circles? Or do you read mall ninja forums? No offense, but you seem to have a lot of things to say about being a warrior, for someone who probably is just a regular armed citizen like the rest of us. Or maybe you have some weird hatred for airsoft because they wouldn't let you play.

What's wrong with airsoft? It's good that kids get out and play something like that instead of sit on their xbox playing call of duty all day. And for us armed citizens it has some great training potential. It's not the only or the best method of training, but it does have some merit.

I don't even see a problem with the people that buy a bunch of blackhawk gear and try to look like an operator while they play airsoft. They take their sport/hobby seriously, and I don't see a problem with that.I really don't understand why you point them out in a derogatory light. It's just a sport, like paintball only more realistic.

Mjolnir

imported post

expvideo wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:

Do you hang out in military and LEO circles? Or do you read mall ninja forums? No offense, but you seem to have a lot of things to say about being a warrior, for someone who probably is just a regular armed citizen like the rest of us. Or maybe you have some weird hatred for airsoft because they wouldn't let you play.

What's wrong with airsoft? It's good that kids get out and play something like that instead of sit on their xbox playing call of duty all day. And for us armed citizens it has some great training potential. It's not the only or the best method of training, but it does have some merit.

I don't even see a problem with the people that buy a bunch of blackhawk gear and try to look like an operator while they play airsoft. They take their sport/hobby seriously, and I don't see a problem with that.I really don't understand why you point them out in a derogatory light. It's just a sport, like paintball only more realistic.

Nope, I'm just a poser who happenes to be retired Military, a medically (injury) retired Fire Fighter, currently in EMS and has been shooting since 1977 "un" professionally & in the military since 1982 along with one or two LEO/Military shooting schools and a few shooting competitions & a military range officer & firearms instructor. Oh and I don't look at SASS (member for over 8 years now) as a formal shooting competition, but as a fun day at the range due to the different shooting style for SASS.

Airsofters are a joke & posers and could not fight out of a wet paper bag on a weekend after posting mutiple videos on youtube :p:p:p

expvideo

imported post

Oh, you're just an egotist. My mistake. Normally this is where I would thank you for your service, but you seem to be doing a good enough job of that yourself.

Mjolnir

imported post

expvideo wrote:
Oh, you're just an egotist. My mistake. Normally this is where I would thank you for your service, but you seem to be doing a good enough job of that yourself.
Na, I'd say it's more of a mild Narcissism than a egotist ifin ya ask me. Oh and don't thank me, I've done nothing to be thanked for while others have been the pointy tip of the spear & should recieve all of our thanks.

Least I can back up my talk with a mild form of the walk & could possibly know a little bit about what I'm talking about :p:p:p

Mjolnir

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
:?

:banghead:
Ya trying to say I'm not Narcissistic :p:p:p

Do ya think I'm more Histrionic as I do have some antisocial tendencies:shock: