• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HI

rob99vmi04

imported post

Hey all I've been a member here on the board for a while never really posted stuff.

I met a lot of you guys this weekend you came into to Blue Ridge Aresenal to shoot. I was the guy arguing with the other guy not to over charge you all! You'll see me around.

XCon

imported post

how much do they charge per hour? do you have to be a member to shoot?

unrequited

imported post

Hey, thanks for taking care of us yesterday. It was an awesome time all around. Maybe next time we can nail down a more accurate headcount in advance so we can just go ahead and reserve ajoining lanes (one sideroom) since we were split up.

rob99vmi04

imported post

No you don't have to be a member.

Charge $20 for the first person $10 each additional person on a lane max 4 people per lane. Its for one hour but if we are not busy nobody gets kicked off. Usually if we are busy we let people shoot for about a hour and 30.

I think the guys from Opencarry were there for about 2-3 hours iirc.

Marco

imported post

rob99vmi04,
Thanks for your help yesterday.
I'm the guy that thanked you as we exited the pistol range, you and Josh did aexcellent job for us.

I'll let Earl know that you guys are awesome.

will see you soon.

A19

rob99vmi04

imported post

Hey are we aloud to advertise on this site.

I'm teaching an Instructor course on December 1st for people who want to become pistol instructors just wanted to know if I could put that as an advertisement up here.