• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the utah chapter

Amendment II

imported post

Hey everyone im new to this website as a member but I have read plenty of forums on the utah page and other states. Just thought I would introuduce myself. I do OC all the time and Im waiting on my CWP. Just would like to get to know people on the site.

utahxd9

imported post

Another welcome, glad you could make it, how did u hear about ocdo?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Amendment II wrote:
Hey everyone im new to this website as a member but I have read plenty of forums on the utah page and other states. Just thought I would introuduce myself. I do OC all the time and Im waiting on my CWP. Just would like to get to know people on the site.
Too bad that we didn't see you at the last Dinner/Gathering @ Golden Corral in Layton. Welcome to OCDO

Amendment II

imported post

I actually just found this site when I was interested on gun laws and open carry and concealed carry when i was in idaho visiting a friend. After that I just kept checking back on this site for info and what the people were like and everyone seems very smart on issues and very interesting people. So I decided to join on.

Amendment II

imported post

Ya I actually saw pics of youe dinner meet. Im interested on coming to your next gathering for some food and conversations.

utahxd9

imported post

Amendment II wrote:
....everyone seems very smart on issues and very interesting people.

We fooled another one!!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

b1ack5mith

imported post

LMAO! :D nice comment XD45ACP!

WELCOME Amendment II :)

P.S. guys, i went into sportsmans warehouse today and saw a guy with a hi-point lookin to match it up for a holster, so i informed him about the airsoft holster that works wonders, and i told him about OCDO, so maybe we got another!

were gettin more and more every week now, it seems!

GOD BLESS UTAH!

Uraijit

imported post

Amendment II wrote:
looks like you all fooled me into excercising my rights :lol:

Careful, doing something like that will turn you into a crazed lunatic! :cuss:

Next thing you know, you'll be gunning down every man, woman, and child you see! :celebrate

"Look to your right, and look to your left, one of those people will be killed by a gun." :what: