• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Way to annoy some of the whiny liberal peaceniks...

BluesBear

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Probably freak.:D

Then it works.

Here's an idea I'm working onfor a shirt;

I'm not giving away the artwork yet.But the slogan is;

Go ahead, give peace a chance.

[shadow=red]I'll cover you from here.[/shadow]

Wheelgunner

imported post

Oh I LOVE it!! Her Rifle is color matched to her Hummer! Only in America!

By the way, bless you all on this day of Thanksgiving. May the Lord protect you and yours.

joeroket

imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
Oh I LOVE it!! Her Rifle is color matched to her Hummer! Only in America!

By the way, bless you all on this day of Thanksgiving. May the Lord protect you and yours.
That and it has a DeWALT logo on the frame.:D

Morris

North of Seattlle, South of Canada, Washington, US
imported post

Ahh, the Peace Through Superior Firepower patch and t-shirts. Great company by the way. I bought a t-shirt and wore it around a Whole Foods in North Seattle a couple of years ago. I had a few granola types read my shirt, give it a thumbs up, re-read the t-shirt, then use colorful vocabulary to denote my parentage.

Even had an employee tag me around the store for a bit. Good fun.