• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Way to annoy some of the whiny liberal peaceniks...

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Just got my Peace Through Superior Firepower patch and lapel pin from www.lifelibertyetc.com

Wish I would have had them earlier when the protests were still hot.... oh well. Should be fun to wear around town. Neighbor at the marina ordered several for his motorcycle jacket and a friend.

ptsf_patches_02.jpg

j2l3

imported post

That was originally an unofficialmotto from the Strategic Air Command of the US Air Force. I was assigned to them for 11 years. Way to go!

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Speaking of whiny protesters, found this today. Modification of the City of Olympia seal...

Attachments

• together.jpg
    together.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 405

just_a_car

imported post

gregma wrote:
j2l3 wrote:
That was originally an unofficialmotto from the Strategic Air Command of the US Air Force. I was assigned to them for 11 years. Way to go!
Offutt?
If it was, I worked-on and shipped/received their 747 and DC-9 aircraft evacuation slides when I worked for BFGoodrich (now Goodrich Aerospace) at the Seattle Service Center.

vermonter

imported post

Do you object to the "whiney liberals" message, or are you assailing their right to dissent? I see the right wing agenda as being just as controlling and eroding my rights and the left wing liberals are. When the hell are you people going to wake up and smell the coffee? Support a government by the pople and for the people you Anti-Americans! This Election is a WAKE UP CALL people! The only one who makes any sense is Ron Paul. Anti-War, Pro Constitution, Pro Gun, Pro Life, Anti Patriot Act, Anti POLICE STATE, Pro Diplomacy! You must like government control of LAW ABIDING AMERICANS. I have seen more control by this admin than with Clintonunder the guiseof "protecting" me. How about securing our borders and limiting illegals from trashing our great country? This is not an ad for Ron Paul, but we need someone who will stand up for our rights AND our freedoms! And YES heIS a registered REPUBLICAN! http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

We need to:

• END THE WAR
  • REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT
  • CLOSE THE BORDERS
  • WORK ON RENEWABLE ENERGY TO KEEP US INDEPENDANT FROM ARABS
  • SEARCH ALL CARGO COMING IN
  • STOP BLEEDING US JOBS TO OTHER COUNTRIES
  • STOP BUYING PRODUCTS FROM EVIL COMMUNIST CHINA
  • PRACTICE DIPLOMACY, BUT NOT BE THE WORLDS POLICEMAN
  • BASE OUR MILITARY ON THE SWISS MODEL
  • MAKE BETTER ALLIES WITH RUSSIA
  • STOP BRING IN FOREIGN WORKERS
  • PROTECT RKBA
  • STOP AMMNDING THE CONSTITUTION
  • STOP DEALING WITH WARRING NATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
THESE ARE AMERICAN VALUES FOR AMERICANS TO LIVE BY! Our country is being sold out to special interest groups!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I am assailing the way they shut down parts of Olympia and the trouble they caused. Guess what, I am mostly being sarcastic here. Anyone who wants to protest the RETURN FROM IRAQ of war equipment and the fact that it is being unloaded in OLYMPIA (oh Horrors) is annoying me. Plus all the damage they caused. I don't want to rehash and refight the Port of Olympia Protest (P.O.O.P) here. Forgive me for some light hearted jabs at the local homegrown weirdos.

I don't object to their right to protest, nor do I support the continued presence of US troops in Iraq. Jeez, lighten up a bit please. You would have to have been here to understand some of the jokes. These guys were truly pathetic. You can PM me and discuss this off this thread if you like.

gregma

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
gregma wrote:
j2l3 wrote:
Offutt?
If it was, I worked-on and shipped/received their 747 and DC-9 aircraft evacuation slides when I worked for BFGoodrich (now Goodrich Aerospace) at the Seattle Service Center.
Very cool! Although you were probably still in diapers when I was stationed there :)

BluesBear

imported post

I've got some of those pins around here somewhere that I bought in 2003. Used to have the t-shirt but it was appropriated by an ex.

Attachments

• Peace Firepower.jpg
    Peace Firepower.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 327

Heartless_Conservative

imported post

I have seen more control by this admin than with Clintonunder the guiseof "protecting" me.

Someone needs to get a new eye doctor. Of course there are still plenty of very valid complaints agaisnt Bush (for starters, where's my damn Iraqi oil? I'm for all kicking around 3rd World countries to show how badass we are, and killing shifty eyed foreign devils is always a plus, but then they go and let Iraq give all the oil contracts to non-American companies? Jeeze). Then there's the fact that just because Clinton ran a survalence program more invasive than one your running doesn't mean its ok.

just_a_car

imported post

gregma wrote:
just_a_car wrote:
gregma wrote:
j2l3 wrote:
Offutt?
Very cool! Although you were probably still in diapers when I was stationed there :)
The scary part is that some of those slides were old enough that they were probably there before you were (late 70's, early 80's).

vermonter

imported post

I don't know what happened in Olympia, and I am 100% behind the mission and the troops..... Just not the lies we were told that got us there. And here we goagain with Iran!I just wish Republicans would wake up and support someone like Ron Paul who is 100% PRO constitution, small gov't, and all he has proven himself to be as a US Senator! We can't afford to let someone like Romney be forced upon us as an alternative to Billary. For crying out loud, he was the governor of Massachutts the most controlling nanny state in the union! Where is the "shall issue" in Mass since he has been in office? I wish we would excercise our right to protest like the liberals do so well and pressure the RP to nominate Paul!

BluesBear

imported post

Wow, this thread went from tongue-in-cheek to fist-in-air in record time.

On a lighter note, you could have really confused them with this shirt;

Attachments

• 001740SLTSd.jpg
    001740SLTSd.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 259

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

BluesBear wrote:
Wow, this thread went from tongue-in-cheek to fist-in-air in record time.
No friggin' kidding!:banghead: And I wasn't even talking with people from Oly either!

I just had a woman on a local blogsite chew me out for assuming a picture of a female soldier in isreal was actually female and that I considered her attractive. From that she managed to extrapolate that I would probably shoot a guy across the street holding a hairbrush or a friend coming into my house drunk at three in the morning to crash on the couch.... Just been a weird day...