• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

High Court to Take D.C. Gun Ban Case

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Right on! Very exciting news. I was reading this on my local news. With 44 states having state constitutions providing gun rights and upholding 2A, a positive Supreme Court decision will either strengthen gun rights across the country or have little immediate impact in those 44 states. Though if we get a bad vote, NRA has some work to do making sure those 44 states don't start getting unhealthy ideas.

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

i think 7-2 or maybe 8-1 is possible. the wording of the amendment is pretty clear, and the case at hand is very narrowly focused.