• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Thanksgiving

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

vermonter wrote:
Welcome to the Virginia Open Carry Board. Seems to be dominated by Virginian's who are constantly....... Continue rant.....

I'm gonna get my pee pee slapped by Longwatch, but you my friend, are an IDIOT.

Stay in Vermont.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

vermonter wrote:
Welcome to the Virginia Open Carry Board. Seems to be dominated by Virginian's who are constantly debating and fighting the police opression that IS ingrained in Virginia Police Officer's southern mentality. Here in Vermont we have TOTAL freedom.............etc, etc, etc.
Well I guess if we aren't from Vermont or Alaska we do not count! :uhoh: :)

Virginia is a not without problems re the 2nd Amend. but we are working hard and making progress. Please give us credit and save your irritation for N.Y., N.J., De. and like states. Okay?

Yata hey

TrueBrit

imported post

Reverend73 wrote:
vermonter wrote:
Welcome to the Virginia Open Carry Board. Seems to be dominated by Virginian's who are constantly....... Continue rant.....

I'm gonna get my pee pee slapped by Longwatch, but you my friend, are an IDIOT.

Stay in Vermont.
Vermonter,
The Reverendmay seem a little harsh here, perhaps, but please consider this:

Having, in a sense, "re-discovered" OC, the Virginians are agressively guarding this right with great tenacity, and this is commendable.

Here in KY, it seems that there has usually been enough OC going on for it to still be a comparative non event, and for this we are grateful.

Eventually, I am confident that a few punitive lawsuits will convince the powers that be in VA that harrassing OCers is an unhealthy practice!

I have occasionally tormented the gentleman of the Old Dominion myself, about their one gun a month deal, D grade from the Brady Bunch,(KY glories in its F!), concealed hangun licence rather than concealed ANYTHING licence, but they are an inspiration to us all, I believe. The VCDL has shown us all the way to go!

Congratulations to you, Vermonter, your Home State would be my first choice should I ever relocate, but, although you have the beautiful ladies, you do not have the fast horses!

For my part, I give thanks this day for my Southron lady wife,and for the home brewed Kentucks whose mindset and pedigrees are very similar to my own!

Sermon over!

TrueBrit.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

All it takes is one dork to ruin a nice thread. Well I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Thanks be to everyone for supporting our rights and liberties.
Hope that your Thanksgiving was as bountiful as mine.

Fratres in armis.

Yata hey