• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goof with a gun

vrwmiller

imported post

[font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"][font="verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]After having shot himself in the groin, did he learn his lesson? Is anyone concerned that the man could not be located even after being flown to an area hospital for treatment?
[/font]
[/font]
[font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"][font="verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]
[/font]
[/font]
[font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"][font="verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif"][/font][/font]
Man, 24, sought after shooting self in groin

Police have a warrant for the arrest of a 24-year-old man on the charge of reckless handling of a firearm following an accident in the 4500 block of Kenwood Drive in Dale City on Sunday afternoon, Prince William County police said.

According to police, Shaun Carey Cooper, of no fixed address, accidentally shot himself in the groin area with a handgun around 11:47 p.m. Sunday. He was flown to an area hospital where he was treated for non life-threatening injuries, police said.
[font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"][font="verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif"][/font][/font]

swatpro911

imported post

Cops are cracking down on man with a gun possing as an Officer and conducting traffic stop and robbing people. Victims: Hispanic, and Minorities. Cops are looking for any individual with a gun with scruitiny. Thats why I have seen cops question people in their random consentual encounters. Keep Your Gear in Tight N Be Ready to assert your Rights.

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
Cops are cracking down on man with a gun possing as an Officer and conducting traffic stop and robbing people. Victims: Hispanic, and Minorities. Cops are looking for any individual with a gun with scruitiny. Thats why I have seen cops question people in their random consentual encounters. Keep Your Gear in Tight N Be Ready to assert your Rights.
I can't take it anymore, please, please, please use correct grammar!

VAopencarry

imported post

Ryan, English is not his 1st language. On the other side, I have no idea what his post had to do with the original thread subject.

sjhipple

imported post

openryan wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
Speaking of things that annoy us, wtf is with your new avatar? You do realize that heads of families frequent this board? C'mon!! Save it for the Howard Stern board, dude.

sjhipple

imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]After having shot himself in the groin, did he learn his lesson? Is anyone concerned that the man could not be located even after being flown to an area hospital for treatment?
[/font]
[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/font]
Man, 24, sought after shooting self in groin

Police have a warrant for the arrest of a 24-year-old man on the charge of reckless handling of a firearm following an accident in the 4500 block of Kenwood Drive in Dale City on Sunday afternoon, Prince William County police said.

According to police, Shaun Carey Cooper, of no fixed address, accidentally shot himself in the groin area with a handgun around 11:47 p.m. Sunday. He was flown to an area hospital where he was treated for non life-threatening injuries, police said.
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/font]
I like how the guy shoots himself and the cops want to arrest him. Anything you CAN'T get arrested for now days?? :quirky

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ama-gi wrote:
openryan wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
Speaking of things that annoy us, wtf is with your new avatar? You do realize that heads of families frequent this board? C'mon!! Save it for the Howard Stern board, dude.
+1 Bad choice.
Yata hey

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

ama-gi wrote:

I hadn't noticed the change and had to take a good look to even see what it was. Actually less distracting than the last one.

Imho, the avatar pics are on the edge, but still acceptable. Ryan is simply using a pic of what is very important to him. Treat her well young man, treat her well.

LoveMyCountry

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ama-gi wrote:
openryan wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
+1 Bad choice.
Yata hey
Awww, the political correctness bubbles up to the surface....:p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

"Awww, the political correctness bubbles up to the surface..."

Not PC bubbling but good taste and good public relations. We either do what is good for our goals or we do not. We either care how our actions effect others or we do not. Is your right to do what pleases you greater than my grand daughter's priviledge to be introduced to this site unincumbered with images better saved for somewhere else?
I don't think so but I will not feed the troll further.

Yata hey

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
"Awww, the political correctness bubbles up to the surface..."

Not PC bubbling but good taste and good public relations. We either do what is good for our goals or we do not. We either care how our actions effect others or we do not. Is your right to do what pleases you greater than my grand daughter's priviledge to be introduced to this site unincumbered with images better saved for somewhere else?
I don't think so but I will not feed the troll further.

Oh, my heavens. A picture on the Internet that you don't like.

We must BAN IT! Immediately! We must do it .....for the children!!!

Sounds rather like the convenient andsimplistic lib/anti mentality to me....

BTW, it's not my avatar. It's someone elses.

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Another pointless argument by Hankey. Meant only to solicit heated responses.

I'm not religious, I'm not PC.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to post the trashy pic. (Who said "ban"?...)
I'm saying it is a poor choice by him. That's why I put +2 next to the quote "bad choice" ;)
IMO it is immature and trashy in the mixed company of THIS forum.

I don't care if you disgree but don't turn it into a PC, religion, prude or other nonsense argument because that is not what it is.

bayboy42

imported post

But wait a minute.....what happened to the "I'll open carry my gun and and don't care what people think about it or who finds it to be a poor choice" mentality??? What about all the grandaughters of non-carriers who see you carrying your gun and feel that its " better saved for somewhere else". I've learned a lot of from OCDO but I gotta tell ya the amount of hypocracy around here is startling sometimes. Some folks need to learn that you can only talk out of one side of your mouth.......

Now so I don't get pinged for being "off topic"...yes vrwmiller...it concerns me that the man could not be located even after beign flown to an area hospital for treatment!!!

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
My AdBlock Plus reports 13 of 34 items blocked on this page. The most active filters are those for 'images' and 'avatars'. I see no pictures or smilies.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
Apparently your adblock plus does not filter things based on keywords, such as 001207.jpg (my previous avatar)... What criteria does it use....?

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
Ryan, English is not his 1st language. On the other side, I have no idea what his post had to do with the original thread subject.
Apparently cohesiveness isn't either... ?

What is his 1st language...?