• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

December Tidewater OC Dinner

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well it's time for the december oc dinner. It was suggested that we eat at vinny's in newport news. How about thursday december 6th at 7pm?

748 J. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Newport News, VA23601
Phone: (757) 594-3354
Fax: (757) 594-3356
Cuisine: Pizza , Family style dining

C

ccloud43

imported post

Works for me. I'll be there...

mmmm..Pizza again:celebrate

dude

imported post

newport news this time eh? i can prob make this one...

Bubba Ron

imported post

We're sorry to say we won't be there tonight afterall. I've got some kind of bug that I don't want to "give" to any of you. It makes you try to cough your lungs out about every 15 minutes, guess who I got it from? Yep, that school teacher lady I live with :shock:.

I have also been corresponding with our Virginian Pilot reporter and she wants to attend our next dining out that will be held Southside. We are trying to find a date that she and Philip VanCleave can both attend. I'll keep you posted.

Have a great time!!!!

Bubba Ron

imported post

Reverend73 wrote:
If it is towards the end of December, say the 28th or 29th, I may be able to attend.
Let us know when you'll be back and we'll have a dining out whenever that is....pay attention in training :cool:.

C

ccloud43

imported post

Reverend73 wrote:
If it is towards the end of December, say the 28th or 29th, I may be able to attend.
Hey Rev, pick a day you are able to be here and Im sure we can get a group together

Bubba Ron

imported post

Anyone up fordinner early next week, say Monday or Tuesday? At Fuddruckers (VB Blvd and Independence) at 7 PM? Majority picks the day....

And of course well have one after Christmas with Brian too.