• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

December Tidewater OC Dinner

Bubba Ron

imported post

OK - Glenn is the majority of 1. See you tomorrow (Monday) night at 7pm at the Fuddruckers just off Independence Blvd on Virginia Beach Blvd.

Brian, let us know when you can makea dining outafter Christmas....our friendly Virginian Pilot reporter might be able to make that one too...

C

ccloud43

imported post

Hey Ron, is the reporter coming this monday or later

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

If a lot of people want to go I would say Paradoxs in Chesapeake. They have very big tables. It's almost like a stadium. If not so many I would suggest something nicer like Texas Roadhouse in Chesapeake also.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Glenn, we've been to Paradocks in Chesapeake and it was VERY loud. I'm not sure which Texas Roadhouse you're talking about, the one by Sam's Club only has booths available. Have you been to the Smokey Bones in Greenbrier? They have a seperate room (like Fuddruckers)that may be more suitable forour group - of course it does depend on attendance numbers....

Bubba Ron

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
Funny you said that about Paradoxs Brigitte said the same thing when I told her. Smoky Bones would be great. There's one by Town Center also.
Your call, don't see too many others signing up - but we're still game....

C

ccloud43

imported post

Never been to smokey bones. Y'all got our vote.

Bubba Ron

imported post

The Smokey Bones at town center usually has a long waiting period, we prefer the one at Greenbrier - it's yourshow Glenn....which one are we going to?

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

If it's a lot longer then the one here then let's go to Chesapeake. One thing I didn't think about was the last one was on the Southside so if it gets more people out we could cross the water.