Thread: Mississippi updated to Licensed open carry here.

Post imported post

Just noticed Mississippi has updated here from an "unknown" open carry to a Licensed open carry State. Doubt LEO's know, though.

Post imported post

THIS IS A LOAD OF BULL SH*T!! The state constitution clearly states that every citizen has the right to bear arms in defense of there person. The constitution says that the state can regulate concealed carry only. The right to carry openly or "partially concealed" can not be called into question. furthermore, I'm 18, what other option do I have. I can vote and I can die for my country but, the state has the audacity to tell me that I can't carry a weapon to defend my life!

If the state wants to claim that open carry is concealed carry, Then what's to stop them from banning the carry of weapons altogether. The citizens of Mississippi need to stand up to those tyrants in Jackson and claim back the rights that are rightfully ours!

I will continue to OPEN CARRY in Mississippi WITHOUT A PERMIT and I encourage all citizens to do so.

Post imported post

That's what i want to hear dave! its our right to have these guns and that just the way it is and to bad if the police don't like it. if you were carrying the day that nut took that police woman's gun and killed her most likely she would be here today and you would be a Hero because you are a cautious person and in that case you knew who the bad guy was!