• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Air guns

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

yhst-87796159854445_1974_23531872

Tokyo Marui M4A3 Carbine.

That's what I use. I have the EG-1000 High-Torgue motor and a metal gear set. This weapon will fire 6mm metal rounds at 450fps. at a rate of 14 rounds per second with a full battery charge. It also has a select fire feature like a real M4. Full size and metal parts... if you want to shell out $400 for a bb-gun :D

tarzan1888

imported post

timf343 wrote:
Anyone use air guns for pigeon control? I'm so tired of my pool deck being covered with bird $#!+. Is it OK to use an air gun (bb gun) in metro Las Vegas?

I don't live in Vegas, but I use an air gun for birds the size of Pigeons.

I use a Crossman 664 and I use pellets for the birds. I have a scope on my gun and it cost me about $40 or $50at Wal-Mart.

CRO664sb-2.jpg

The reason you use an air gun is that they are quiet. :)

Tarzan

gravygrabber

imported post

[align=left]Be CAREFUL!.it is NOT legal,anywhere in the valley, know your neighbors,and how they feel about these things, and be sneeky, a half-dead pigeon flapping around can cause quite a commotion should it kinda fly into your birdy loving neighbors yard.(ask me how I know:uhoh:)--The penalty /fines can be quite harsh , depending on the circumstances,how badge heavy the cops are, and whether you are really stupid about it,If someone calls the cops, they will come, and they at the very least ,will take you bb gun away:cuss:
[/align]