• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABC News Doing Gun Story 11/27/07 6:30 PM EST

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

They're doing a multi night story titled Officer Down. Tuesday night's is called The Arms Race between police and criminals. I'm willing to bet the story will be how police depts have to use ARs because the bad guys are all using AKs and machine guns.

DeltaII5

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
They're doing a multi night story titled Officer Down. Tuesday night's is called The Arms Race between police and criminals. I'm willing to bet the story will be how police depts have to use ARs because the bad guys are all using AKs and machine guns.

Well obviously, convicted felons can easily purchase machine guns and full auto AK47's (the ones that fire 600 rounds a minute and are often talked about)at any FFL with almost no questions asked :banghead:

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Thundar wrote:
Just saw their story. It was so one sided I wanted to shoot my TV.
Great idea...The perfect way to get the wife to let me get a HD flat screen TV.... sarcasm:idea: